ONLINE ERIM SUMMER SCHOOL 2021
Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM) offers this summer seven online summer school courses. These advanced doctoral-level courses are open to doctoral students (Research Master and PhD) and researchers who want to improve their data analysis skills or competences in a specific management field.
1. Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA): A set-analytic approach to studying organizational configurations – by Dr Johannes Meuer - 21-25 June 2021
2. Introduction to Qualitative Methods (Ethnography) – by Dr Mike Pratt - 28-30 June 2021
3. Research on Social Enterprise and Entrepreneurship – by Prof. Johanna Mair - 29 June - 2 July 2021
4. Necessary Condition Analysis: Theory and Practice – by Prof. Jan Dul - 21-25 June 2021
5. Mediation, Moderation, and Conditional Process Modeling – by Dr Ioannis Evangelidis - 24 & 25 June 2020
6. Cryptocurrency and Blockchains – by Prof. David Yermack - 28-30 June 2021
7. Going beyond Data Synthesis: Meta-Analysis for Theory Advancement in Business and Economic Research – by Prof. Marc van Essen - 5-7 July 2021
Please visit https://www.erim.eur.nl/doctoral-programme/courses/summer-school/ for more information about course content and enrollment.
Please note that the number of participants per course is limited, therefore we advise you to register as soon as possible.