AOM Global Virtual Career Fair
February 26, 2020
07:00–19:00 ET (GMT-5)
Why a 'Virtual' Fair?
Now, for Faculty Division Chair, Search Committee Chairs, Deans, HR Directors, Faculty Recruiters, and others seeking qualified candidates, an opportunity to multiply your efforts and improve your chances for success.
Whether involved in an active search, or simply scouting for future prospects the AOM Global Virtual Career Fair is a power tool for connecting with candidates around the globe.
• Provide your message to multiple qualified candidates simultaneously.
• Get instant access to candidate CVs, profiles, contact information.
• Represent your organization with multiple team members in separate locations.
• Share your screen with candidates.
• See candidate chat activity in real-time.
• Schedule interviews/presentations over a 12-hour period.
• Eliminate travel expenses.
Who's Participating So Far?
216 Candidates from 36 Countries
Top Teaching Preferences indicated include: Strategic Management, Organizational Behavior, Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, International Management, Organizational and Management Theory, Business Administration/Management, Technology and Innovation, Business Ethics
• Candidates see all the questions asked and your answers.
• Up to three representatives, in separate locations, can be participating simultaneously.
• Downloadable documents can be made available for candidates.
• You can monitor both group chats and private chats.
• Meet with candidates individually or as a group via video and/or live chat.
Go here now to register
Save by registering by February 15, 2020.
Questions? Contact Wendy Kramer, Career Services Manager at email@example.com
Stephen L. Felter
Director of Member Services & Operations
Academy of Management
555 Pleasantville Road
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
Phone: + 1 (914) 326-1811
Fax: +1 (914) 326-1900