As you may know, the decision about whether there will be an in-person Academy of Management conference in Vancouver will be announced on May 7. We wanted to let you know that regardless of what that decision is, OMT is committed to running the doctoral consortium. We believe that the content delivered is especially important in these times and should reach doctoral students globally. We are exploring alternative delivery modes and will keep you posted as we figure things out. The deadline will be extended but we haven't yet set the date. In the meantime, we are still accepting applications so please keep them applications coming. The original call is attached.
If there is anything that we at OMT could or should be doing to help you before then, let us know.
Lisa Cohen, McGill University, email@example.com;
Santi Furnari, Cass Business School, Santi.Furnari.firstname.lastname@example.org