Two tenure track Assistant Professor positions in the department of Business-Society Management
Rotterdam School of Management (RSM), Erasmus University invites applications for two tenure track Assistant Professor positions in the department of Business-Society Management, starting in the fall of 2023. Depending on qualifications, hiring at Associate Professor level is also possible.
We are looking for candidates with:
- a PhD in management and organisation or a closely related field (PhD students in their final year are also invited to apply)
- an expertise in management research geared towards addressing important societal and/or environmental issues – ideally with a particular focus on innovative forms of organizing (e.g., commons, cooperatives, social enterprises), organisations & natural environment, international business and sustainability, sustainability-oriented and social innovation, or sustainability and behavioural research
- a strong commitment to high-quality research as well as evidence of ability to conduct impactful work and to publish in top management and business journals
- the ability to contribute to the department’s teaching activities at undergraduate, master, MBA, and PhD levels
A tenure track assistant professor position with a tenure decision after six years. Tenure decisions are based on individual performance. This is a full-time position (1.0 FTE) with a contract for 38 hours per week.
The conditions of employment comply with the collective labour agreement for Dutch Universities (CAO NU). Salary is subject to training and experience and may vary from a minimum of € 3,974 gross per month (scale 11 CAO NU) and up to a maximum of € 6,181 gross per month (scale 12 CAO NU), based on a full-time contract of 38 hours. For associate professors, the salary may vary between a minimum of € 5,506 gross per month (scale 13.0) up to a maximum of € 7,362 gross per month (scale 14.9 CAO NU). Favourable tax agreements may apply to non-Dutch applicants. Erasmus University Rotterdam has attractive employment conditions, which include a holiday allowance of 8%, an end-of-year bonus of 8.3% and a generous number of vacation days.
For more information about the collective labour agreement, please visit: https://www.universiteitenvannederland.nl/en_GB/cao-universiteiten.html
Interested candidates should formally apply by uploading their complete application package by Friday, 28th October 2022. Although applications will be accepted until the positions are filled, we will start inviting candidates for interview shortly after this deadline.
Your application should include:
- a motivation letter
- a CV
- a job market paper
- a research statement and a teaching statement
- teaching evaluations (if available)
- the name of three referees from whom we will request a recommendation letter
For questions about the position, please contact Dr. Jan Lodge via firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLY HERE: https://www.rsm.nl/about-rsm/work-with-us/tenure-track-assistant-professor-department-of-business-society-management/