Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Terms and Conditions
Join the OMT Division
Organization and Management Theory: A Division of AOM
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
Spring 2020 (Part One)
Spring 2020 (Part Two)
Fall 2019 (Part One)
Fall 2019 (Part Two)
Distinguished Scholar Award
Joanne Martin Trailblazer Award
Distinguished Educator Award
Responsible Research Award
Best Published Paper Award
Best Paper Award
Louis Pondy Best Dissertation Paper Award
Best International Paper
Best Paper on Environmental and Social Practices
Best OMT Entrepreneurship Paper
Best Student Paper
Best Symposium Award
OMT Research Committee Service Awards
Above and Beyond the Call of Duty Award
OMT Sessions @AOM2019
OMT Digital Artifact
OMT Resource Library
OMT Reviewer Guidelines
Post a Message
Academy of Management Annals
– Publishes critical and potentially provocative research reviews written by leading scholars exploring an assortment of research topics.
Academy of Management Discoveries
- Publishes interesting and important empirical research about poorly-understood phenomena that advances our understanding of management and organizations.
Academy of Management Journal
– Publishes empirical research that test, extend, or build management theory and contributes to management practice.
Academy of Management Learning & Education
- Publishes theory, models, research, critiques, dialogues and retrospectives that address the learning process and the practice of management education.
Academy of Management Perspectives
- Publishes articles and symposia that address important issues concerning management and business.
Academy of Management Review
– Publishes new theoretical insights that advance our understanding of management and organizations.
Administrative Sciences Quarterly
– Publishes theoretical and empirical papers, interdisciplinary work in organizational theory, and informative book reviews.
American Journal of Sociology
- Publishes pathbreaking work from all areas of sociology, with an emphasis on theory building and innovative methods.
American Sociological Review
- Publishes original works of interest to the discipline of sociology in general, new theoretical developments, results of research that advance understanding of fundamental social processes, and important methodological innovations.
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice
- Publishes original conceptual and empirical papers which contribute to the advancement of the field of entrepreneurship.
Journal of Business Venturing. A Journal dedicated to Entrepreneurship
– Publishes useful and interesting theories, narratives and interpretations of the antecedents, mechanisms and/or consequences of Entrepreneurship.
Journal of International Business Studies
- Publishes papers of significant interest that contribute to the theoretical basis of business and management studies.
Journal of Management
– Publishes empirical and theoretical research articles. Encourages new ideas or new perspectives on existing research. Review Issues are published biannually in January and July.
Journal of Management Inquiry
– Publishes research and practice by today's top management scholars and professionals from a wide variety of areas within the management and organization field.
Journal of Management Studies
– Publishes multidisciplinary articles on organization theory and behavior, strategic and human resource management.
– Publishes research in fields such as organization theory, strategic management, sociology, economics, and others.
– Publishes theoretical and empirical research which aims to promote the understanding of organizations, organizing, and the organized in and between societies.
, Publishes open-access theory and review work in the domain of organization and management studies.
Research in the Sociology of Organizations
– Publishes international, peer-reviewed articles that examine cutting edge theoretical, methodological and research issues in organizational studies.
– Publishes interdisciplinary research on the interrelated dynamics of strategic and organizational processes and outcomes.
Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal
- Publishes theory- and evidence-based research conducted and/or applied in all regions of the world. It values contributions which lead to improved practice of managing organizations.
Strategic Management Journal
- Publishes original material concerned with all aspects of strategic management. It is devoted to developing the core understanding of strategic management.
Copyright Academy of Management. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic
Tags for Organization and Management Theory (OMT) community.
Add a tag
Divisions and Interest Groups
Business Policy and Strategy
Management Education and Development
Organization and Management Theory
Organization Development and Change
Organizational Communication and Information Systems
Social Issues in Management
Connect @ AOM
User Tags may not contain the following characters: @ # $ & :