The INSEAD Doriot Entrepreneurship Conference (IDEC) will take place in Singapore on June 15th and 16th 2023.
We are seeking high-quality submissions employing diverse theoretical perspectives and methods, exploring a broad range of entrepreneurial contexts and phenomena including new venture creation, funding, leadership and team dynamics in entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial decision-making, scaling up, gazelles, and corporate entrepreneurship, to mention a few. It is the goal of IDEC to stimulate further research in these and related areas.
Special consideration will be given to proposals focusing on topics such as:
a) gender and entrepreneurship
b) entrepreneurship in emerging economies
c) experiments in entrepreneurship.
- Submission information: Please send your submission through this online form: Application form
- Submission Deadline: Tuesday 17 January 2023, 23:59 in your time zone.
- Acceptance Notification: Wednesday 15th February 2023.
- Submission Requirement: 5-page abstract, plus up to two pages for references, in Microsoft Word format.
- Presentation Requirement: Authors of selected proposals will be required to submit a full manuscript by May 15th
- Questions? Please direct questions about the conference to one of the organizers at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Chiara Spina and Stephen Mezias